1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
4-5 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tsp crushed rosemary
1 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
2 tsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Massage the seasonings all over the pork loin.
2. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
3. Place the seasoned pork tenderloin in a zip-top bag and add the oil and vinegar combination. Seal the bag and refrigerate for 4-10 hours.
4. Removed the pork from bag and place in foil lined baking dish.
Place dish in preheated oven and bake until internal temperature of the roast reaches 160 degrees F. About 20-25 minutes.
5. Let stand for 5 minutes and then slice into 1/2 inch pieces. Spoon pan juices over roast before serving.