Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lion House Chicken Parmesean

Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted. My family and I moved a couple of weeks ago, and with the holiday, things have been a little wild.

I am a huge fan of Chicken Parmesan. The first time I remember eating it was when I was I was on one of the worst dates of my life. It is a good thing that the Chicken Parmesan was good so the night wasn't a total waste :) My mom later gave me the recipe that she uses for it and it is so good. Her recipe is from here.

1/2 c. cornflake crumbs
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 oz dry ranch dressing mix (1 envelope)
6 boneless chicken breasts
3/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
26 oz spaghetti sauce
cooked pasta

In a shallow bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, and ranch mix. Coat both sides of chicken with mix. Place in 9X13 inch pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Spray tops of chicken with the spray to keep it moist. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Just prior to serving sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Heat spaghetti sauce and serve over pasta and chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment