Saturday, July 3, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Em has invited the sisters to contribute to this amazing cooking blog. Seeing how Em's stuff is all gourmet (and tastes incredible!)... I feel a tad intimidated. So... you know how on those workout videos where there s the gal in the corner doing the "simplified version" of the workout? Well, that is going to be me... Miss Simplified.

Here is a delicious recipe that I just found from the cookbook "101 Things to do with Chocolate" (yes... my kind of cookbook). Super simple.

Here is the cute little cookbook by Stephanie Ashcraft


Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 devil's food cake mix

2 eggs

1/2 cup butter of margarine, softened

1/2 cup chunky peanut butter

1 cup chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.



In a bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and butter until dough forms. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips. Bake 10-11 minutes. Makes 30-36 cookies




Deeelish.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! That is awesome and I can't wait to try them! I am so excited for you to be part of the blog. Way to go gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! We need to try these. Devil's food, chocolate, peanut butter? Sounds perfect. Please keep the simple things coming, I'm for it!

    ReplyDelete